Events & Webinars
ICSTI is collaborating with FORCE11 and other participating organizations to present FORCE 2021: Joining Forces on the Future of Scholarly Communication in October.
The collaborative event will take the form of a curated virtual conference with pre-selected topics and speakers. The conference program will consist mostly of panel discussions in addition to keynotes and individual talks. ICSTI will prepare an additional program of member-to-member presentations and General Assembly and Executive Board business meetings.
ICSTI Annual Conferences
ICSTI presents an annual conference including ITOC and TACC workshops, member-to-member presentations, general assembly and executive board business meetings, and other programs. In-person ICSTI conferences are typically co-located with another relevant conference in order to maximize value for attendees.
Previous partners include the Shanghai Competitive Intelligence Forum (SCIF), the Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers (ALPSP), the Association for Information Science and Technology (ASIS&T), and the Research Data Alliance (RDA).
ICSTI Virtual General Assembly December 3rd, 2020
ICSTI Annual Conference, Shanghai September 24th-26th, 2019
- Open Innovation: Assessment Approaches and Tools – workshop
- Open Innovation: Business Practice – panel session
- Open Science: Latest Developments and Initiatives – ITOC workshop
- Technology Enabled Innovation in Open Science – TACC workshop
ICSTI Annual Conference, London September 10th-11th, 2018
- Innovations that Work – special session
- The Scientific Library of the Future – ITOC workshop
- Discovering and Connecting Related Research Objects in the Modern Science Landscape – TACC workshop
ICSTI Annual Conference, Washington, DC October 26th, 2017
- Next Generation Metrics for Open Science – ITOC workshop
- Machine Learning and Its Applications to Scientific and Technical Information – TACC workshop
ICSTI Annual Conference, Barcelona April 4th, 2017
- Enhanced Publications: Approaches to Maximizing the Value of Digital Assets to Enhance Scientific Publications – ITOC workshop
- Scientific Data Repositories: Use Cases, Innovation, and Best Practices – TACC workshop
- Research Data Management and Workflows in Universities - Transforming Data to Knowledge
- From Information to Knowledge with AI
- Blockchain for Science
- Text and Data Mining : The Way Forward as Seen by the Library, Publisher and Researcher Communities
- Enabling Innovations for Researcher Workflows and Scholarly Communication